3rd International Conference on Phase 1 and Early Phase Clinical
03 NOV 2016 to 04 NOV 2016
- 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Clinical Trials Centre, The University of Hong Kong
The Clinical Trials Centre of The University of Hong Kong is delighted to announce the 3rd International Conference on Phase 1 and Early Phase Clinical Trials (“ICPOEP 2016”) to be held on November 3-4, 2016 at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Experts from North America, Europe and Asia will share their insight and wisdom on the latest trends on key areas including:
• Early Clinical Trials in Asia
• Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases Research
• Immuno-Oncology Research
• Phase 1 and Bioavailability/Bioequivalence Trials
• Early Phase Clinical Trials in Liver Diseases
• Neuroscience and Immunology Research
• Innovation in Oncology Treatment
This is a truly global event which is expected to attract some 300 clinical research professionals, including delegates from academic/medical institutions, regulatory/governmental bodies and the pharmaceutical industry, and will be a great platform to exchange views and opinions on the latest trends on early clinical research and drug development in Asia and worldwide. Simultaneous interpreting between English and Putonghua is available at ICPOEP 2016.
For more information about the conference, please visit http://www.icpoep.com.
Enquiry: Ms. Annie Cheng (Tel: 2255 3957)