The 10th Pong Ding Yuen International Symposium on Traditional Chinese Medicine (Theme: Drug Discovery from Chinese Medicines: Strategies for Complicated Diseases)
01 DEC 2017 to 03 DEC 2017
- 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lecture Theatre, Cheung Kung Hai Conference Centre, William MW Mong Block, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
- School of Chinese Medicine, University of Hong Kong
By gathering renowned scholars, researchers and medical practitioners, the symposium will be an interdisciplinary forum where experts in different fields of medical sciences exchange and share their latest scientific breakthroughs and experiences. The symposium will also act as a platform for participants to explore the potential of future collaborations in the research of discovery and development of new drug and therapeutic strategies for complicated disease in Chinese Medicine.
For Details and Online Registration: http://www.scm.hku.hk/pdy2017/registration.html
You are cordially invited to submit abstracts for poster, and/ or oral presentation at the symposium under one of the following subject categories:
• Clinical Study
• Phytochemistry and Pharmacology
• Herbal Resources and Quality Control
• Translational Research
• Products and Registration
• Young Investigator Oral Presentation
• Free Abstract Submission
Submit Your Abstract Here: http://www.scm.hku.hk/pdy2017/abstract-submission.html